THE FORUM WHITE LIGHT WEDDING / Karen & Bernie - October 2015

When Karen phoned me earlier this year to tell me she'd gotten engaged and was looking for a wedding photographer, I was over the moon!  We had worked together for a little while a few years ago when I was working as a designer; so I knew immediately that this was going to be one super gorgeous wedding! They had chosen the beautiful White Light Venue in Lanseria to celebrate their big day, a photographer's dream!

We had an absolute blast working with Karen and Bernie, they are the kindest, friendliest  and most humble couple, and we just felt so welcome throughout the day. This has to be one of our favourite weddings of this year. We wish you both all the love in the world!! Enjoy the photos! Much love xxx




SERVICE PROVIDERS: Venue: The Forum White Light / Cake: Serendipity Cakes by Chiara / Flowers: Robyn Gie from Nini Richi / Orchids: The Flower Child / Caricatures: Peter Mascher - mascher(at)mweb.co.za / Hair: Rhode Truter - 082 062 1746 / Make Up: Ashley Cluver - 083 392 1267 / Dress: Joss / My Assistant: Thank you Jesslyn van Staden!

No comments